Product Delivery Policy
The site will offer a variety of products for sale, including digital courses, videos, recordings of articles, tutorials and so on.
– Prices on the website include Israeli VAT, unless otherwise stated.
– Upon completion of a purchase on the billing site is immediate, a receipt
tax invoice and an email confirming the registration will be sent after payment automatically from a paid system and by email.
– The content will be received in accordance with the conditions tha appear
on the sales page of the purchased product:
– When purchasing manuals, digital books or digital files, a link to download the file will be sent to the email address provided during the purchase process upon confirmation of the transaction.
– When purchasing a digital course or live instruction, a link to watch movies will be provided according to the course terms and conditions listed on the sales page.
– If a recorded course is purchased, the user will receive a link to watch the videos in the e-mail box or will log in to the site with the help of a user and password.
– If the course is broadcast live, the user will receive a suitable link at the time and date of the course to be coordinated with the service provider
– It will be emphasized that the conditions of transmission and receipt of the materials in each course will appear on the sales page of that course and they have priority over the conditions that appear here.
– In case the user did not receive a viewing link, a download file, a
username and password or any other digital product that resulted from a computer failure or if the user provided incorrect data, please contact the site at the email address: email@example.com
The liability of the company
company and / or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for direct and / or indirect damage caused as a result of using the service and / or using the product purchased on the site, and what is stated in it or displayed on it, does not constitute a professional opinion. Any information provided or any content that appears in any of the forums does not constitute professional advice, recommendation or opinion of any kind. That is, the responsibility for the use of the information found in the forum is on the user only.
You declare and undertake that you are qualified and authorized to enter into this agreement and that your age is at least 18. If you do not agree to the above, you are not authorized to use the services offered on the site.
Cancellation of a transaction
for the avoidance of doubt, in the opinion of the site management, the site’s customers are not “consumers” as defined in the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter: “Consumer Protection Law”). However, insofar as it is determined that the customer is a “consumer”, the provisions of section 14C of the Consumer Protection Law will apply to him, as follows:
– In a distance selling transaction, the consumer may cancel the transaction
– In the service within fourteen days from the date of the transaction or from the date of receipt of the document containing the details referred to in subsection (b), whichever is later, as specified below: in an ongoing transaction At least two days, other than rest days, prior to the date on which the service is to be provided.
– However, all customers of the site will have access to the contents of the site immediately upon completion of the registration process, therefore, after this date it is not possible to cancel the transaction and qualify for the first billing period.
– The above is given for the avoidance of doubt, and does not constitute legal advice.
Restriction of Privacy
– The store takes reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of the information as much as possible. The data transfer on the site is encrypted
using SSL technology. The store undertakes not to use the customer details registered on the site, but only for the needs of the site’s operation, and in order to enable the purchase to be made.